Founder Electronics is the world largest developer of Chinese fonts. Over 90% of Chinese newspapers and publishers worldwide are using Founder fonts every day. Founder offers high quality Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) TrueType, Postscript, ATM and Bitmap fonts across Windows, Macintosh, Unix and Linux platforms. With full support for Unicode, our CJK fonts can be interfaced to multiple devices from computers to video equipment.
WHAT IS GBK?
The GBK character set is an extension to the GB 2312-80 character set. (The "K" in "GBK" is the first sound in the Chinese word "Kuo Zhan," which means "extension".) GBK includes all the Hanzi characters specified by the ISO 10646-1:1993 standard (characters also known as the GB 13000.1.93 character set) that are not included in GB 2312-80. GBK is therefore defined as a normative annex of GB13000.1-93.
The GBK encoding is designed for use in mainland China contains both simplified and traditional characters in a single font.
- Support GB2312 / GB12345 standard in Unicode format
- Contain both simplified and traditional characters within a font
- Contain total 21,003 Chinese characters
- 1,000 dpi TrueType
- Standard Type 0 font support PostScript level with L2/3 RIP printer
- Supported RIP like Harlequin Express RIP & Taipan RIP
- MS English Windows 98/Me or Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- MS Chinese Windows 95/98/Me or Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Macintosh OS 7.1 above
- 128 MB above RAM
- Each font size 5.8 MB ~ 13.5 MB
- Min. 208 MB to install all 19 GBK fonts